As a member of the Historical Society of Michigan, ADL is able to offer access to its online History Hounds lecture series. These lectures are presented once a week on Tuesday afternoons or Wednesday evenings and can be watched anywhere you have an internet connection.
Upcoming topics include:
- Night of the Wind: The Palm Sunday Tornado of April 1965 - Wednesday, July 13 at 7 pm
- Michigan's First Female Architect: Emily Helen Butterfield - Tuesday, July 19 at noon
- From Aladdin to Sears: America's Kit Homes - Wednesday, July 27 at 7 pm
- Shay: Steam & Steel - Tuesday, August 2 at noon
- Tragedy in November: The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Wednesday, August 10 at 7 pm
For a full list of topics, visit the Historical Society of Michigan's website. When registering for a talk, follow this link and select the "member of an organizational member of HSM" option on the first question. ADL staff can help with registration but cannot fix access issues or other technological errors during the actual event.