Library Book Clubs
American Classics and Beyond Book Club
This book Club meets the first Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Please contact the Adrian District Library for details.
- December 5: Deck the Halls with Fudge by Nancy Coco
- January 2: Remarkably Bright Creatures by Shelby Van Pelt
- February 6: A Dangerous Business by Jane Smiley
- March 5: Animals Make Us Humans by Temple Grandin
Staff Picks Book Club
Join ADL's new book club and chat it up with your friendly, neighborhood library staff members. This Book Club meets on the last Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Please contact the Adrian District Library for details.
- November 30: The Midnight Library by Matt Haig (Jen's Pick)
- December 28: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss (Toni's Pick)
- January 25: Tress of the Emerald Sea by Brandon Sanderson (Toni's Pick)
- February 29: Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir (Alice's Pick)
- March 28: The Orange Eats Creeps by Grace Krilanovich (Grant's Pick)
Monday Morning Book Club
This Book Club meets on the 3rd Monday of each month at 10:30 am. Please contact the Adrian District Library for more information.
- November 20: The Mystery of Mrs. Christie by Marie Benedict
- December 18: Starry Night by Debbie Macomber
- January 15: The Alice Network by Kate Quinn
- February 19: Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark Sullivan
- March 18: Mountains Beyond Mountains by Tracy Kidder