Library Book Clubs
American Classics and Beyond Book Club
This book Club meets the first Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Please contact the Adrian District Library for details.
- October 3: Cloud Cuckoo Land by Anothony Doerr
- November 7: Awkward Thoughts by W. Kamau Bell
- December 5: TBA, probably a holiday themed book
- January 2: Remarkably Bright Creatures by Shelby Van Pelt
- February 6: A Dangerous Business by Jane Smiley
- March 5: Animals Make Us Humans by Temple Grandin
Staff Picks Book Club
Join ADL's new book club and chat it up with your friendly, neighborhood library staff members. This Book Club meets on the last Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Please contact the Adrian District Library for details.
- September 28: Everything Sad is Untrue by Deaniel Nayeri (Cathy's Pick)
- October 26: My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwhite (Megan's Pick)
- November 30: The Midnight Library by Matt Haig (Jen's Pick)
- December 28: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss (Toni's Pick)
- January 25: Tress of the Emerald Sea by Brandon Sanderson (Toni's Pick)
Monday Morning Book Club
This Book Club meets on the 3rd Monday of each month at 10:30 am. Please contact the Adrian District Library for more information.
- September 18: The Honey Bee by Meredith May
- October 16: The Rose Code by Kate Quinn
- November 20: The Mystery of Mrs. Christie by Marie Benedict
- December 18: Starry Night by Debbie Macomber
- January 15: The Alice Network by Kate Quinn